Ancient Greece PDF
- Greek achievements (in government, art, architecture, math, science, and philosophy) were stellar, and we will explore them thoroughly, but we can understand their outcome and legacy only when we probe their base.
- Ancient Greece offers students a prime example of the development and consequences of the humanist philosophy. Even their religion--the famed Greek mythology--was man-made.
- Your students will be able to fluently comprehend these issues, for they will be meeting these noted achievers in the context of their beliefs and contrasting those with God's eternal truths.
- This was formerly offered as Ancient Egypt/Ancient Greece, but Egypt's history is now addressed in our Beginnings guide.
- Ideally for Grades 5-12, but younger siblings can participate. Includes book recommendations for all ages, where available.