- The study of Rome offers a unique insight into a civilization built on human power. Their understanding of it led to some excellent governmental and engineering advancements, but without acknowledging God's higher power, the stage was set for tyranny.
- Yet into this mighty realm, came the centerpiece of civilization--Jesus Christ! Why then? How did the early church begin to affect the world? Was it affected by the world? Why? You'll see!
- The Roman emperors expected the church to collapse; instead, their empire did. Hmmm. That makes for some interesting history! The reasons must be learned by modern Americans, if a similar collapse is to be avoided.
- Ideally for Grades 5-12, but younger siblings can participate. Includes book recommendations for all ages, where available.
- Available as printed book, or PDF eBook (immediate download)...or get both at a Combo price (40% off the PDF) so you can have the searchable TQH guide on your device too!
- Optional "companion resources" (lapbook, notebook, timeline) offered below.