- Your children must understand the deep issues of this time period! It was such a crossroad! They will see two different responses develop to the spiritual emptiness of the late Middle Ages--an emptiness quite like that of our own age, so we can learn much.
- It was good for the people to seek truth, but where did they turn? Themselves? God?
- How did the 'searchings' of the great artists, scientists, mathematicians, architects, businessmen, writers, philosophers, rulers, and explorers affect their awesome achievements?
- This truth quest, and the decisions made in response, determined the future of many nations--those that were on their way to cataclysm and those headed for greater freedom.
- The issues are not Catholic vs. Protestant, as TruthQuest History explains, so people of both faiths can feel safe using this guide.
- Ideally for Grades 5-12, but younger siblings can participate. Includes book recommendations for all ages, where available.
- Available as printed book, or PDF eBook (immediate download)...or get both at a Combo price (40% off the PDF) so you can have the searchable TQH guide on your device too!
- Optional "companion resources" (lapbook, notebook, timeline) offered below.